1. He was betrayed by one of His disciples that He had been loving and ministering to for 3 ½ years.
2. Upon His arrest, all His disciples fled – saving Peter, who tried to kill the guards – this showing that Peter had not accepted many of Jesus’ teachings
3. He was physically beaten and bruised, and during that time He was brutally betrayed and denied by His best friend Peter, who cursed in the process
4. His very nation ordered His death, even when the Romans saw no guile in Him.
5. He had to bear every sin in the world, that has ever been committed in that time, and would ever be committed in every person in the entire course of time, His flesh suffered the penalty for sin that was not His.
6. His Father, forsook Him, on the cross – He felt alone.
_This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. – Gal 5:16_
Walk in this gift and you will never fail our God.